We are seeking an energetic associate to join our growing team!
Stancil CPAs ∙ Advisors is a 35-member Raleigh CPA firm that has been providing outstanding service for our clients since 1971. We are seeking new team members to grow with us into a bright future. Our new team member will be eager to grow into a position of managing client relationships. The candidate should have 2-6 years of progressive experience in the tax department of a CPA firm. The primary duties of this candidate will be to assist engagement managers by performing preparation of individual, trust, and business returns, offering accounting assistance to clients, researching tax strategies, completing tax projections, and developing strategic tax recommendations.
- Passion for delivering excellent client service.
- Thinking skills for developing strategic solutions for our clients.
- Desire to be fully engaged in an opportunity for rapid growth and development.
- Ability to learn independently and adapt to a changing environment.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Positive, humble, and thankful spirit that enjoys serving clients and teammates.
- Proficiency in ProSystem Fx Software, Engagement and RIA Checkpoint are advantageous.
As a full-time employee, you will qualify for:
- Health insurance.
- 401(k) retirement plan with a company match.
- Year-end incentive bonus.
- Flexible work hours, reduced summer hours including 1/2 days on Fridays.
- 80 hours of vacation with the ability to bank overtime hours to use for additional vacation.
- Business development monetary incentives on all new clients recruited to the firm.
Stancil PC is an Equal Opportunity Employer
|Job Category||Senior Tax Accountant|