Senior Audit Associate
We are seeking an energetic associate to join our growing team!
Stancil CPAs ∙ Advisors is a 35-member Raleigh CPA firm that has been providing outstanding service for our clients since 1971. We are seeking new team members to grow with us into a bright future. Our new team member will be eager to grow into a position of managing client relationships. Candidates for this position should have 3-5 years of progressive experience in the audit department of a CPA firm. The primary duties will be to manage client relationships by assuming the in-charge role of small financial statement reviews and audits and to assist our audit manager and director on large complex audits. The person who fills this position will also assist our tax department by preparing 990s and individual tax returns as time permits.
- Licensed CPA.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Previous experience using ProSystems Engagement or a comparable audit software package is necessary.
- Proficiency in ProSystem Fx Software and RIA Checkpoint are advantageous.
- Preference will be given to candidates with experience in non-profit accounting and Single Audit engagements.
- Passion for delivering excellent client service.
- Thinking skills for developing strategic solutions for our clients.
- Desire to be fully engaged in an opportunity for rapid growth and development.
- Ability to learn independently and adapt to a changing environment.
- Positive, humble, and thankful spirit that enjoys serving clients and teammates.
As a full-time employee, you will qualify for:
- Health insurance.
- 401(k) retirement plan with a company match.
- Year-end incentive bonus.
- Flexible work hours, reduced summer hours including 1/2 days on Fridays.
- 80 hours of vacation with the ability to bank overtime hours to use for additional vacation.
- Business development monetary incentives on all new clients recruited to the firm.
Stancil PC is an Equal Opportunity Employer
|Job Category||Senior Audit Associate|