We are seeking an energetic professional to join our growing team!
Stancil CPA ∙ Advisors is a 35-member Raleigh CPA firm that has been providing outstanding service for our clients since 1971. We are seeking new team members to grow with us into a bright future. The primary duties of this position will be assisting engagement managers and seniors in all areas of our tax, audit, and business resource group practice areas. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to gain immediate and practical experience working with a variety of clients and industries.
• Entry level to one year of service in public accounting with a primary focus on audit, accounting, and tax services.
• CPA or CPA eligible candidate.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Proficiency in Excel a must and ProSystem Fx Software and RIA Checkpoint are advantageous.
• Passion for delivering excellent client service.
• Thinking skills for developing strategic solutions for our clients.
• Desire to be fully engaged in an opportunity for rapid growth and development.
• Ability to learn independently and adapt to a changing environment.
• Positive, humble, and thankful spirit that enjoys serving clients and teammates.
As a full-time employee, you will qualify for:
• Health insurance.
• 401(k) retirement plan with a company match.
• Year-end incentive bonus.
• Flexible work hours, reduced summer hours including 1/2 days on Fridays.
• 80 hours of vacation with the ability to bank overtime hours to use for additional vacation.
• Business development monetary incentives on all new clients recruited to the firm.
Stancil PC is an Equal Opportunity Employer
|Job Category||Accounting Associate|