In today’s competitive environment, business leaders rely on accurate and timely financial information to help inform their business decisions on a daily basis. Stancil & Company has been providing accounting and assurance services to the Triangle’s business community since 1971. As part of the home team, Stancil & Company has unique insights to the business culture of our community. This insight doesn’t come from just one place but rather a whole network of like minded community professionals with similar values that Stancil & Company may utilize to serve you best. Committed to integrity and quality, Stancil & Company is your professional and experienced home town trusted advisor.
Financial Statement Audits:
- GAAP, Cash, Modified Cash, and Income Tax Basis Audits
- Governmental (Yellow Book) Audits
- OMB A-133 Single Audits
Employee Benefit Plan Services:
- Defined Benefit Plan Audits
- 401(k) Plan Audits
- Profit Sharing Plan Audits
- Employee Stock Ownership Plans (ESOP)
- Preparation of Form 5500
- ERISA Compliance Consulting
Financial Statement Reviews and Compilations
- Law Firm Trust Account Analysis
- Internal Control Analysis
- Debt Covenant Review and Testing
- Compliance Testing
- Cash Receipts and Disbursements Testing
Forecasting, Projections and Budgets:
- Cash Flow Analysis
- Period Comparison Analysis
Stancil & Company is officially a member of the AICPA Governmental Audit Quality Center and the AICPA Employee Benefit Plan Audit Quality Center.
Give us a call today to discuss your company’s auditing needs and how we can help.