We are seeking an energetic audit associate to join our growing team!
This position will assist in all aspects of our accounting and auditing services. The primary duties of this candidate will be assisting engagement managers in performing audit, review and compilation engagements. The position will also provide valuable experience in managing clients and growing/maintaining the relationship.
– Entry level to one year of service in a public accounting firm with a primary focus on audit, review and compilation engagements.
– Self-starter, exude high energy, and the ability to adapt to a rapidly changing environment with strict deadlines.
– Strong verbal communication skills.
– Proficiency in Prosystems Engagement a plus.
As a full-time employee, you will qualify for:
– Health insurance.
– 401k retirement plan with a company match.
– Year-end bonus pool.
– Flexible work hours, reduced summer hours including 1/2 days on Fridays.
– 80 hours of vacation with the ability to bank overtime hours to use for additional vacation.
– Business development monetary incentives on all new clients brought in.
|Job Category||Audit Associate|